One touch computer operated bale pick up. One operator can stack up to 90 tons per hour.
• Greater Operator Safety: The bale never passes over the cab. Bed and arm operations stop when cab door is open.
• Fully Supported, Positive- Action Lift Arm: Two cylinders lift the bale on a single hinge point for greater strength.
• Cleaner Radiator & Engine: The bale is never in front of the truck, so there is
no dust to plug the radiator.
• No Quarter Turn: If the bale is in the field on the strings, it is in the stack strings down.
• In Line Pickup: The bale is picked up inline behind the baler with out stopping. This process is less damaging to the field or the crop than competitive machines that must pick up the bale from the square edged side.
• Square Stacks: Bales are trapped and squared before they are picked up. When placed on the truck they are already aligned with the other bales.
The American Eagle Bale Stacker can stack and retrieve 8-4x4 bales, 12-3x4 bales or 18-3x3 bales quickly and efficiently.